“The Masters of Consulting Share Their Proven Strategies to Make 2013 Your Best Year Yet”
For the first time ever you can learn the secrets used by nine of the world’s leading consultants to land a continuous stream of new clients, make an amazing income, and boost your productivity.
Have you ever wished you could sit down with an ultra-successful consultant and ask them exactly what they did and what you can do to become more successful?
You would probably want to ask them questions like: What marketing strategies they use to bring in a consistent flow of new clients? How they structure their fees to maximize their consulting income? And what they recommend that you should do to establish yourself as an authority in the marketplace?
Well, now you can. With the Masters of Consulting Interviews, you get to learn from not one, but nine, of the world’s top consultants. And not only do they answer every single one of those questions…they share much, much more!
“These ideas have literally catapulted my business years forward”
“What a terrific collection of ideas from people that have been there, done that, made a fortune and were willing to share! I studied and took away 10-12 ideas from each interview. The value of all the ideas on marketing, sales, and operations is probably around 5-7 years of hard work and many mistakes that I will now avoid. Implementing these ideas has literally catapulted my business years forward.”
- Sasha Berson, CEO
Berson Business Development Company
In the Masters of Consulting Interviews You’ll Learn from Some of the World’s Top Consultants, Including:
Kevin is a dynamic, well-known international public speaker, consultant and corporate trainer. He is the author of 19 books on persuasion and body language. Kevin has trained leaders in the government of Poland, employees from Mutual of Omaha, Boeing, Microsoft, Starbucks, Cargill, Pillsbury, Carlson Companies, Fortis Insurance, Great Clips, the State of Minnesota, 3M, The United States Postal Service and numerous other Fortune 500 companies. He is the go to guy to ABC, Fox, The BBC, The New York Times, The New York Post and dozens of popular magazines for anything related to body language and persuasion.
Michael Port is a consultant, speaker, author and entrepreneur. He has written 4 best-selling books including Book Yourself Solid, Beyond Booked Solid, The Contrarian Effect, and the New York Times Bestseller, The Think Big Manifesto. The Wall Street Journal called Michael a “marketing guru” for his tremendous work teaching people how to market and sell their services more effectively. He regularly appears in the media and speaks at conferences and events throughout North America.
Michael is the coauthor of Guerrilla Marketing for Consultants, the first book to apply the principles of Guerrilla Marketing to the business of consulting and professional services. His latest book is Winning the Professional Services Sale and he is the founder of MindShare Consulting LLC. Michael has successfully built consulting practices from the ground up, and also led a practice of more than 800 consultants as a Managing Partner for Deloitte.
Bob has been called “America’s top copywriter” by McGraw-Hill and praised by legendary ad man David Ogilvy. Bob is a copywriter and internet marketing consultant with over 30 years of experience. He has hundreds of clients including some of the world’s largest companies such as, Harvard Business School, Forbes, Fortune, Eastman Communications, John Wiley & Sons, Kiplinger, Standard & Poor’s and many others. Bob has built an online publishing empire and for years has made more than $300,000 working fewer hours than most.
Tom is a consultant, author of two books (RFPs Suck and Whale Hunting, and the foremost expert in large account selling. He took 4 companies from annual revenues of less than $15 million to as much as $200 million. Now as CEO of Hunt Big Sales, Tom has helped his clients close more than $4 Billion in new sales with 190 of the Fortune 500. Including companies like 3M, Disney, Chase Bank, AT&T, Apple and hundreds of others. He is also a regular contributor to INC Magazine.
Carter has been a consultant for over 25 years and his clients include Microsoft, BP, Accenture, Booz Allen, Blue Cross, the YMCA and many others. He is the founder of Authenticity Consulting, a professional and organization consulting company with more than 50 consultants. Carter also runs the Free Management Library, one of the world’s largest collections of free, online resources for organizations.
Ilise is an author, consultant, national speaker and co-founder of Marketing Mentor. She is the author of five books including “The Designer’s Guide to Marketing and Pricing.” Her work has been featured in national publications such as HOW Magazine, Inc. Magazine, Nation’s Business, Self, Essence, Crains New York Business, Dynamic Graphics, IQ (a Cisco Systems magazine) and Working Woman, The New York Times, Toronto Globe and Mail, The Washington Post, The Denver Post and more.
Troy is one of the leading small business copywriters in North America. He’s worked on campaigns for some of the biggest names in the industry including Ted Nichols, Jay Conrad Levinson (the godfather of Guerrilla Marketing), Clayton Makepeace (the highest paid copywriter in America) and many others. Troy’s work has generated millions of dollars for his clients and includes campaigns that made over $47,857 in revenues within the first 48 hours of launch.
Dave is an author, highly sought-after speaker and business coach. He is the founder of Invaluable Inc., a coaching and training company that helps companies, their leaders, and employees become invaluable. Dave’s books include The Myth of Multitasking and Invaluable. His work has appeared in TIME magazine, Forbes, the Washington Post, Sirius XM Radio and BBC News.
Here’s just a Fraction of What You’ll Learn from the Masters in these Interviews:
- How to command $5,000, $10,000, even $20,000 a day from clients.
- The 3 words that will help you land any client you want.
- A pricing plan strategy that is backed by science and works 90% of the time.
- The fastest way to build your name and awareness for your services.
- The most effective approach new consultants should take to land their first clients.
- How to use the “Network of 90″ strategy to get influencers to talk about and endorse you.
- How to deal with the 3 burning questions every client will want you to know.
- The most powerful way to remove objections prospective clients will have to work with you.
- The follow-up strategy that can double your income in months, not years.
- The single biggest mistake most consultants make and how you can avoid it and profit from it.
- How to $300,000 and more as an independent consultant
- Discover how to expand your business by outsourcing the right way.
- The secret to landing big accounts: Tom took 4 companies from $10M to $200M+ in sales.
- 3 things you need to do right now to land more clients.
- Step-by-step plan of how to approach sales effectively.
- The consulting business model that provides big revenues with minimal effort.
- What most consultants charge per day – it might surprise you.
- The easiest way to build credibility and get your work featured in magazines, publications and other media.
- How to use the ‘Thought Leadership’ approach to have clients lining up to work with you.
- How to turn the cold calling experience into a warm and friendly call that gets you a next meeting.
- The 4 biggest mistakes consultants make in their marketing materials and how to avoid them.
- Discover the most effective advertising technique to generate a continuous stream of new leads.
- The 2 things you can do to become invaluable and irreplaceable to your clients.
- How to go from charging $200-$300 and hour to over $1,000 an hour.
- And much, much more!
Your Investment And the Chance to Learn From the Best in the Business
In the Masters of Consulting Interviews you get to learn what made each of these consultants so successful, how they stay on top of their game, and what you need to do to grow your business and earn an amazing income as well.
Each one of these masters regularly charges $500, $1000, even $2000 and more for one hour of their time to consult and coach business owners. The opportunity to learn from NINE of the world’s best would easily cost you over $6000.
Of course it’s not going to cost you $6000 or even $5000 to get these exclusive interviews. While the strategies and techniques you’ll learn from these Masters can easily add tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollars to your consulting income, you won’t pay anywhere near that. In fact, you won’t even have to pay $500.
Get These Bonuses When You Buy Today
Plus, when you purchase the Masters of Consulting Interviews today you will also receive the following valuable bonuses:
No Risk Money-Back Guarantee
Enjoy the Masters of Consulting Interviews™ for 60 days at no risk. If you’re not convinced that the interviews and bonuses have put you on the path to becoming a more successful consultant, and will help you land more clients and boost your income, simply send us an email and return the materials you’ve received and we’ll give you a FULL refund. No questions asked.
When You Buy the Masters of Consulting Interviews Today You’ll Get:
- The Digital Book with all interviews (in PDF format) – instant download.
- The Printed book with all interviews (229 pages) – FREE Shipping.
- Audios of all interviews in MP3 format – instant download.
- Plus you get all of the bonuses (a $275 value).
Get the complete package for only $149.
- Victoria Adams, Business Consultant
Abicus Business Solutions
PS. If you already make more than $300,000-$500,000 a year as a consultant then you may find these materials not relevant for you. However, if you’d like to learn the strategies, techniques and tactics you can use to start earning that kind of income as a consultant you owe it to yourself to get these interviews. Buy Interviews Here