Free Consultants Toolkit!
Free Consultants Toolkit!
"Learn How to Land More Clients,
Earn More, and Become More
Productive as a Consultant!"
Our Consulting CourseConsulting
Our most popular course teaches you how to become a more successful consultant. Packed with strategies, techniques and action steps to help you land more clients and increase your income.
Learn More »
Coaching For Consultants
Visit The Consulting Fees Calculator »
- 5 Common Sales Objections and How to Overcome Them
- Consulting Proposals: Establishing Your Value to the Project
- How to Use oDesk and Outsource Successfully
- Napoleon Hill’s Secrets: The True Keys to Success with Don Green
- Consulting Proposals: Why Time Matters
- Speaking Tips: Does Knowledge Trump Experience?
- Speaker Marketing for Consultants: 5 Steps to Define Your Market
- Speaking Fees: Establishing Your Value
- 3 Psychological Tactics To Land More Consulting Projects
- 10X Business Growth: How an Engineer Turned Consultant Uses Marketing Automation
Category Archives: Public Relations Consulting
Speaking fees, like consulting fees, should be about the value you deliver. Some of you may think that doesn’t sound right. And I can understand that, especially considering some of the conversations I’ve had with some speakers. You should focus …CONTINUE READING »
Many people see getting on TV as the holy grail to getting publicity. Oprah was the leader in making careers overnight. Other shows don’t necessarily have the same instant influence that Oprah had, but a four-minute segment on a major …CONTINUE READING »
Click to Retweet “How To Get Your Consulting Business In The Media” Most businesses reach a point where they realize they too can benefit from getting featured in the media. One problem many people find is that the word ‘publicity‘ …CONTINUE READING »
Wow! I just got off the phone with an employee from a bakery. For one of my businesses we decided to send a little treat in the mail to each of our customers – just an unexpected way of saying …CONTINUE READING »
Not too long ago I got a call from one of the country’s largest banks. They asked if I’d give a marketing presentation to some of their business customers. A few weeks later I gave a talk to 30 business …CONTINUE READING »
If you’re a public relations consultant I thought you’d find an article I just came across interesting. According to Bloomberg, the country of Greece is looking for a PR firm to help protect its image and even enhance it in …CONTINUE READING »
Sam and I keep this blog going because we’ve always wanted to share our experiences with other consultants. We remember what it was like getting started, struggling to build a business and grow it. Giving back is important to us. …CONTINUE READING »