Free Consultants Toolkit!
Free Consultants Toolkit!
"Learn How to Land More Clients,
Earn More, and Become More
Productive as a Consultant!"
Our Consulting CourseConsulting
Our most popular course teaches you how to become a more successful consultant. Packed with strategies, techniques and action steps to help you land more clients and increase your income.
Learn More »
Coaching For Consultants
Visit The Consulting Fees Calculator »
- 3 Psychological Tactics To Land More Consulting Projects
- The Consulting Proposal: A Guide to What It Can and Can’t Do
- Consulting Proposals: Establishing Your Value to the Project
- The Best Marketing Tactic for Consultants
- This Is Why Consultants Blog: Interview with Tamara Gielen
- Best Questions to Ask Your Consulting Clients
- How to Use oDesk and Outsource Successfully
- Turn Customers into Long Term Consulting Clients
- How to Write a White Paper That Wins Consulting Projects: Interview with Gordon Graham
- 5 Reasons Consultants Should Blog
Category Archives: Public Relations Consulting
Many people see getting on TV as the holy grail to getting publicity. Oprah was the leader in making careers overnight. Other shows don’t necessarily have the same instant influence that Oprah had, but a four-minute segment on a major …CONTINUE READING »
Click to Retweet “How To Get Your Consulting Business In The Media” Most businesses reach a point where they realize they too can benefit from getting featured in the media. One problem many people find is that the word ‘publicity‘ …CONTINUE READING »
Wow! I just got off the phone with an employee from a bakery. For one of my businesses we decided to send a little treat in the mail to each of our customers – just an unexpected way of saying …CONTINUE READING »
Not too long ago I got a call from one of the country’s largest banks. They asked if I’d give a marketing presentation to some of their business customers. A few weeks later I gave a talk to 30 business …CONTINUE READING »
If you’re a public relations consultant I thought you’d find an article I just came across interesting. According to Bloomberg, the country of Greece is looking for a PR firm to help protect its image and even enhance it in …CONTINUE READING »
Sam and I keep this blog going because we’ve always wanted to share our experiences with other consultants. We remember what it was like getting started, struggling to build a business and grow it. Giving back is important to us. …CONTINUE READING »
Write a short blurb, hit send and get a client. Sounds like marketing hype, right? It’s not. Here’s why: Some of my best clients came from a newsletter I used to send out. One case in particular demonstrates the power …CONTINUE READING »